about contact shop

Monday, February 20, 2012

NEW BLOG

HEY
andielinn.blogspot was already taken?? NO! Anyway...
I decided to start blogging again but focusing more on my photography.  I recently bought my dream camera (Canon 5d Mark ii) and I can't put it down.
I took some photos of Brittany in an amazing little forest at the park the other day...
waiting on brittany.. she got lost.. haha
We were having to rush because she had to go into work at 4 and we only had 30 minutes.. but I was sooo happy with how they turned out!


andie

4 comments:

  1. just spent forever creating a stupid blog just so i could be the first to comment.
    your awesome :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... and also, did you know that in order to post that i had to prove that i was not a robot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i like your pictures of Instagram....i am new in this of photography....can you tell me what cameras you use for you pictures please...what models do you have?
    thanks, i am colombian and for this my english is more or less good.

    ReplyDelete