about contact shop

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CHRISTMAS

Time to start blogging again!
I've collected a few images of some things I have on my Christmas list. I know it's kind of late to be doing this but better late than never. So here is what I have been wanting to put my hands on:



Skulled out JC booties. 

 A vintage print of the constellations. 
 Leica M9. Dream on.. 



Canon 85mmL 1.2 



 A dik dik!! SO PRECIOUS. Also, a bunny :)



OBSESSING over opal right now. I love these opal rings with a vintage look to them. Right up my alley. 



Kinfolk Magazine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my. I had my hands on one once and I fell in love. It's such an inspirational magazine and beautifully put together. Swooon.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas list is so lovely! I would want that mag and camera too, hehehe. Happy Christmas, lovely Andie! x

    ReplyDelete