about contact shop

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DEER ANDIE

A couple of weeks ago Brittany and I (oh, and I made my mom come along to assist with my reflector) took some photos with some pieces that I will be selling in my shop. I have been putting off my shop just to live life and get more inspired.. but I am finally going to open it next week (fingers crossed).

Originally, the shoot was just going to be me shooting B because i liked the location.. but I grabbed some of my jewelry pieces and gave the camera to my mom.  Teaching my mom how to use the camera is well.. not fun. ha. I'll be posting the photos of B in the next couple of days.

We didn't have much time to shoot with the sun setting as fast as it was.. I will be shooting more soon :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment