about contact shop

Thursday, October 25, 2012

NERIUM

So, I'm in a new business with my mom called Nerium International. If you came here from my instagram post-- thank you!

I have been using this product for about a month and a half now and I don't have much wrong with my skin except for the occasional breakout and i have weird creases under my eyes which makes me look like I've been wearing sunglasses all day.  Looking back at some recent photos of me before I started using the product I can definitely see a big difference in the texture of my skin.


Here is a little bit about this amazing product-

Real Science-

During advanced research on the uses of the Nerium oleander plant, an accidental discovery was made: the unique properties of Nerium oleander provided remarkable age-defying results when applied to the skin. This finding led to the creation of the NeriumAD skincare line.  Nerium scientists developed a breakthrough process, NBio-PL2, to extract from the Nerium oleander plant in a way that preserves its unique and beneficial properties. This patent-pending extraction process yields the NAE-8 extract used to formulate this first-of-its-kind age-defying product line.



And it is SO easy to use-- wash your face at night & while it's still damp apply 4 pumps to your face, neck & décolletage.. wherever you may have skin problems (even scars!) go to bed & wash it off in the AM and voila! Easy peasy.


To see more real results from people who've used the product you can visit this page--
"I love my fine lines, large pores, and hyper-pigmentation said NO ONE EVER!!!"-my moms new quote. 
If you are interested and would like more information on the product or how to get involved with a ground breaking company contact me here: 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment